Chicote

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Mom's Home!!!!












So mom got home on Friday. I'm so excited I missed her while she was gone. She left on Wed. It was a short trip, but she brought back pictures to share. She said I was allowed to post a couple. These were of Mentasta Lake, Alaska. She said the place she stayed (Mentasta Village) is located on the other side of these mountains. She said that she was literaly in the middle of the mountains. I'm glad she's back the female cat in the house (Jazmine) is in heat and won't be quiet. She's been meowing like crazy. Dad had the two male cats get fixed so that they can't get her pregnant. But that still doesn't keep her quiet.

Mom went out and bought me a bunch of chickens when she got back. Grandma told her they were on sale for 69 cents a pound so she's been buying chickens all week.

I overheard that my aunt I've never met left the state without saying goodbye. Mom seems upset about it. I heard she went to Arizona. That seems like the kind of place I should be in. After all I do come from the desert. I don't know why she left mom didn't tell me and I don't think she even knows. Dad doesn't know either. Mom said she'd be really upset if she did not show up for their wedding in Aug. Well I gotta go it's getting close to my bed time. I'll talk to everyone later.
Chicote


5 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, September 27, 2006 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Sunshade said…

    Hey there Chicote, I just have to come and say HI to you!! First it was Fufu the hamster and now you!! This is too cool, and guess what, we have the same template for our blogs!!

    Love nibbles (hopefully you're ok with that),
    Miss Sunshade

     
  • At Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:02:00 AM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said…

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Chicote. I have never met a critter like you (maybe that's for the best). I have chased your smaller cousins tho. Mom says those are excellent pictures. Her camera abilities are saddly lacking.

    C-K-C

     
  • At Thursday, September 28, 2006 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said…

    Hi Chicote,
    Bet you're glad your mum's back. :)
    Hope your Aunt will come for your mum's wedding. *cross-paws*

    Hey Sunshade, Chicote's my friend coz he's hamster friendly. ;)


    ~ fufu

     
  • At Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:00:00 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Hey, chicote! wow- from the looks of those pictures, your mom went to a beautiful place. Sorry to hear about your Aunt taking off and moving away. Human kids seem to do that alot and iut upsets their Human parents. My Human's son was visiting the past month and when he left to go home today she cried and was sad. I don't miss my dog mom anymore and she doesn't miss me, but I guess Humans are differtent from us that way.
    Bog Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At Sunday, October 01, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Hey Chicote, you are one cool lizard! Fu Fu introduced me to you :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home