Chicote

Friday, September 15, 2006



Hello everyone,
I'm Chicote. I'm a black throat monitor that believes I'm a lap dog. My new owners Tara and Corey just really love me. They're so nice, they feed me chicken and rats and let me roam around the house. They take me on outings when the weather permits and teach the world about me. I'm one reptile of many as my owners run a reptile rescue and feed. I sleep in this old army foot locker. It's quite comfy. So that's a litte about me. I'll try to share all my stories as often as possible. Provided my owners let me. Talk to everyone later.
Chicote

3 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 15, 2006 7:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If your Mom and Dadd won't let you on the computer just bite them, heh heh heh.

     
  • At Friday, September 15, 2006 7:46:00 PM, Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said…

    Wow- I've never known a reptile before. The closest to a lizard we have here in Albuquerque NM are blue tailed skinks. They are usually too fast for me to catch. Do you get to go outdoors? Do you like heat or cold?

    C-K-C

     
  • At Sunday, September 17, 2006 8:39:00 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    I didn't know lizards had blogs! The lizards around here are tiny- I won;'t tell you what I did to one- my Human thinks I should be ashamed. But you are a big guy! More like our smaller gators.
    Welcome to the world of blogging.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home