Chicote

Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello all,
Mom finally let me back on the computer. She said I had to make it short thou. She has to be up at 6am to get ready for her 12 hour work day. That and she has to get ready for a trip to Mentasta. Where ever that is. All she told dad is that is somewhere near Tok. I still have no idea where or what she's talking about, but I guess I get dad all to myself. Maybe he'll let me try being a cat again and let me climb around in the cat tree. You can see my tail sticking out of the cat tree from the last time I went exploring. I hope there will be lots more sun too. My sleeping box makes a great spot for sunning. Plus mom and dad seem to think I stay out of trouble when I'm sunning myself. Little do they know I'm just waiting for them to leave the room and then I play my favorite game. Hide and seek. I hide and they come back in all frantic cause I'm hiding. You should have seen there faces when I first discovered this game. I was hiding on top of the Iguana's cage and they thought I had gone outside or downstairs. I was just trying to get a better sunning spot. It was priceless. I don't think they were happy with me being on top of the Iguana cage because they made me get down right away. So I soak up the sun on the army footlocker as you can see by the photo they've taken of me.

Oh to answer a few of the questions I've gotten. No, I don't eat hamsters, just chicken, rats and an occasional fish or two. (Fish isn't that healthy for me but it's like chocolate for humans I'm told.) I'm too big for dogs to eat me, plus I just hiss and puff up and try to smack them with my tail when they get too close. I don't care for the cold as I come from the desert. I have to go now dad just got home and he wants to check the news and mail now. I'll talk to everyone later. Oh I'm always happy to answer anyone's questions.
Chicote

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home